Home Improvements
Per the CRPA Declaration of Protective Covenants, any exterior modification, alteration, change, or addition must be submitted to and approved by the Modification Committee prior to the start of construction. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure modification approval is obtained prior to construction. This includes major landscaping changes, trees and shrubs, and fences.
Residential Design Guidelines with Amendments
Supplemental Architectural Modification Guidelines
The process starts with filling out the Modification Application. Save it and download it to your computer. Then log in to Townsq and choose "open a new request". Fill out what you are wanting to do and attach the completed application form plus any supporting documents required. Then click "open request" at the bottom and wait for your response.
The alternate "old-fashioned" way would be to fill out the application form, print it out, and mail or hand-deliver it, and any other documents required to the Cinco Associations office address at the bottom of this page.